Thursday 26 April 2012

My bass

My favorite piece of technology is my bass. When i was boy i want learn to play this music instrument because i admire a lot bassist of my favorite bands.
I got my bass for my birthday six years ago and this was the best present that i received. This day was change my daily routine and began to learn play the bass. 
I use my bass when i want to relax or to share with my friends and my brother.
I like my bass because i like the music. I can play bass every day in my free time. I like this instrument because i can meet with another musicians and form a band and play our favorite songs. 
If i hadn't been given i could do any other activities in my free time. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the bass too, I can play it, but not as well as I want.

    ReplyDelete