Thursday 31 May 2012


Hello everybody.

Today i’m going to write about as i prepare for see the soccer selection of Chile. This weekend Chile going to play with Bolivia for world cup qualifying. A match of soccer selection stop the country. I see these match with my friends or my family and i always wait see win Chile.
Normaly i meet with my friends in Santiago and we going to pub to drink some beer and see the match. But in this chance i’m going to travel to La Calera and i to meet again with my school friends. We will make a barbecued and enjoy the match.
When soccer selection plays in Santiago and if i have a lot of  money i go to see the match at stadium, but that’s a exception.
If Chile win i drink beer so much for celebrate the victory and if Chile lose too. These match are very exciting  because the people go to square to sing and shout to encourage to team.   
That’s all today, and hopefully  win Chile.

            













No comments:

Post a Comment